“Experience ruined by staff's arrogant and rude attitude”

Antonella's Pizzeria and Restorante
Cuisines: Italian
Description: See www.puertoricoexplore.com Frequented by locals. Very clean, inexpensive. All glass so you can view Plaza De Armas. Stromboli a terrific choice. At $9 a small one is plenty for two people. At Christmastime the plaza is beautifully lit with special decorations. Unexpected pleasure. recommended by local. Very clean with great view of Plaza De Armas
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Visited this place at noon with friends for the first time a week ago, on a regular work day (Jan 2012). There were very few customers. The staff (including a gentleman who may have been the owner) was rude and arrogant to me, my friends, and other clients, clearly taking for granted its clientele. They only had one dispenser of parmesan cheese, by the counter (with a sign warning people not to take it away), and it was empty. I politely pointed that out to the young woman at the cash register and she dismissively told me that they would refill it. They did not. She clearly did not care. The pizza was mediocre and the place was dimly lit and did not look too clean. The restroom did not look clean either, nor did it have paper towels. I will never go back and I would recommend anyone considering visiting it to avoid it, unless you are okay with mediocre food and arrogant and rude service.

1  Thank Rob1994
There are newer reviews for Antonella's Pizzeria and Restorante

Reviewed January 4, 2012

We ended up stopping at Antonella's after spending time shopping in OSJ after Christmas. The large slices cost us $3.19 each. I was thinking of eating 2 slices, but there was no way I could eat a second slice. The crust is awesome. This place gets pretty crowded. We ended up sitting outside. There are a lof of choices for types of pizza. There are also a few other items you can order, such as calzones, if you don't wish to eat pizza.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

Grabbed some (large) slices from this established pizzeria near the Cathedral in OSJ. Good choices, good pizza and very affordable.

Would recommend you stop in...

Reviewed June 5, 2011

My husband stopped in and grabbed a slice. Great service and huge slice from lots of choices.

Reviewed February 16, 2011

I visited Antonella’s for my sister's b-day and I fell in love with it. I had the Philly Cheese Stake Pizza and really it is fantastic! Great crust and tasty toppings. I know I will be visiting the restaurant real soon.