“AWESOME & DELICIOUS”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Corydon, Indiana
“AWESOME & DELICIOUS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2011

The wait staff was really nice and the food was great. Close to nice beaches in isla verde and the hotels. Just a great place.

• Visited July 2011

Madison, Mississippi
“Outstanding value, service, and flavor at a great price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2011

We went there to buyfrench fries for a little boy, and ended up having dinner there everynight during our four-night stay. The service left nothing to be desired, the portions were great, and the food was very tasty. I cannot remember the waitress' name, but she was one of the best that I have experienced.

If you stay in or visit the Isle Verde area of Puerto Rico, this restaurant is a must.

• Visited July 2011
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Love This Place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2011

The food was incredible - The atmosphere very pleasant - Service was great - Great location right by the beach - Around the corner from the Ritz Carlton - I totally recommend Spice to everyone... :)

• Visited June 2011
“Excellent, friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2011

The piña colada was one of the tastier ones I've had. The scampi was fairly standard, could've used more garlic, to my tastes, but garlic is a food group for me. The service, however, was outstanding! Not over-solicitous but we never felt neglected. And the suggestions of guava butter for the rolls, and raspberry crème brûlée were perfect!

Boston MA
“Between the Ritz and Denny's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2011

This is the slogan of this 10 month old restaurant and it is very appropriate. Middle price and good food. The owner came over to each table to see how our meals were and make sure everyone was happy. Generous portions, home cooked food, deserts and bread.I had the pork steak which was huge and tasty, my husband had ribs and my daughter had pasta. We had drinks and desert and the meal for the 3 of us $64.

• Visited April 2011