“Great!!!”

Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great!!!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We decided to go snorkeling on our last day in San Juan. Karen was amazing! Since it was my first time snorkeling, I was a little nervous. She explained everything very well. Once in the water, she showed us some amazing animals! She knew right where they would be. She even helped us after our snorkel by taking us back to our hotel :) We ordered a CD of photos from our snorkel and we recieved it less than a week later! I highly recommend Caribe! !!!!!!!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank MegnT

Raleigh, North Carolina
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Awesome shore dive with Karen”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Both my wife and I went on a shore dive with Karen Vega on Sept 3rd the day before we left for a cruise. Karen definitely helped my wife with getting her weight correct and reassuring her skills. The dive site was a common area for swimmers, but was teaming with various sea life and Karen took the time to point out the various creatures and took pictures of the wto of us and the sea life. In fact, we ordered a CD of videos and pictures that arrived at our house before we got back from vacation. We are looking forward to returning to Puerto Rico to do more diving and we highly recommend Caribe Aquatic Adventures.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Rob B
Winston Salem
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Excellent Guide”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My husband and I dove with Karen. From the beginning, she was very responsive to email communication and provided excellent driving instructions. Even though we had only moderate visibility during the dive, she showed us some incredible sea life including baby octopus and two sea horses. We were very impressed with her knowledge of the reef. Afterwards, she gave us a list of all the different types of marine life we saw. I would definitely recommend her to any diver.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank DMS1994
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, United States
“Snorkeling”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Last week we stayed in San Juan for the first time and decided to do a snorkeling trip, this was my first experience with snorkeling. The adventure was about one hour and brought us around the reef. Karen who was our guide and instructor was fabulous. We have a video to share from our experience with some of the fish and sea creatures that we were able to hold. I would highly encourage anyone looking to snorkel in San Juan area to call Karen.

Visited August 2013
Hartford, Connecticut
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Dove with Tony last Tuesday...emailed them only a day or two before, told them exactly what i was looking for and they delivered just that...it was incredible, it was literally exactly the dive i was looking for. I should note this was my first dive since my open waters (in a quarry) and was a little anxious about my first ocean dive - but instantly calm after meeting up with Tony, he was personable, knowledgeable and a wonderful dive partner...I will definitely dive with him again on my next trip to PR - loved every second of it.

Visited April 2013