“I love this place!!!!”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Chicken Mofongo and Pearl Sangria!! Don't mind if I do! The service is great! The food is too! Have lunch outside and enjoy Old San Juan! There is sometimes a wait because this place is popular but worth it!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,294)

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We've gone here at least 3 times, ....most recently my 50th bday on Feb 9th, and NEVER disappointed with our choice. Last visit was a bit crowded and short staffed, but impressed by the hustle to make it work. Food is high quality & authentic. Atmosphere is cozy, but definitely more so downstairs in back than upstairs. Outside seating available. Only negative was our table during last visit...two-top adjacent to door inside was a bit too tight, so my husband was crowded by traffic in and out of door...just too small a space for a table. Prices a bit high, but not a deal breaker. Help is personable and pleasant.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

The food and drinks here are divine. They are super busy, so I expected some wait time. They accommodated us pretty quickly. I had the garlic chicken, and it was incredible! My coworker had the mofongo and really enjoyed hers as well.

This place was a little more expensive than some of the other PR restaurants, but it isn't expensive by US standards. Well worth the price and wait.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

we were the first to be seated when they opened. We were last to get our food. IT wasn't really that great for the price either.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

This was are commended spot for local cuisine. It was great. Intimate venue. Great service. All our questions about the cuisine were answered in depth. Friendly. Very tasty food. It was nice to be able to linger, have conversations and not feel like they need to turn the table. I would recommend eating here.