“A diamond of a find!”

Ranked #9 of 1,072 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Located on the rooftop of the Hotel Milano this lively rooftop restaurant & bar serves up great and authentic Puerto Rican food in an informal atmosphere at great prices. The best Mofongo in Old San Juan. Buy 1 Get 1 Free Mojitos every day from open until 5:00pm! Come check out the best rooftop view of the Old City and enjoy great local food. Family Friendly!
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This place may be small in size,but big in personality & flavor! we Were a party of 8. my husband,myself, our 2 daughters Ages 8 & 10, my parents & my husbands aunt & uncle. it had something For Everyone. Drinks are Amazing! i Suggest The pinapple mojito :) fancy food without the stuffy fancy atmosphere & pricing.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,062)

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Highly recommend the shrimp mogongo. It was delicious!

The restaurant is two blocks away from the touristy area and is very easy to find. I really enjoyed the mofongo. I've ordered it in other places but this is definitely the best. Price is also very reasonable.

If you are visiting old san juan, make sure to save some time and visit this place!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I've heard folks knock this place as a little hole in the wall next to the pier, but don't judge a book.... Some fairly shady fellow actually lead us here for drinks and we were skeptical, but it was so good we came back the next day for a real meal. My wife had the steak mofongo and that was a knockout dish. I had the pork which was good, but the portion was too small, (which is odd as the steak was huge). I'd definitely recommend this place. Grab a coconut mojito, too, they are yummy and $4.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Had read about this restaurant on Trip Advisor and decided to find it when we were in Old San Juan. After a bit of searching it turned out to be across from the cruise ship docks on the harbor and at the #1 Trolley stop.

We ate outside, since inside is dark and nothing special, but the food was fantastic. We enjoyed Mohitos that were among the best we had in PR and $8 for two of them. The mofungo was very, very good. I had the steak while the rest of my group chose the pork. The sweet creole sauce was fresh and delicious but my husband swore his garlic sauce was even better. It's hard to get away from plantains in it's many forms when you dine in Puerto Rico but theirs was the best we enjoyed all week.

A place worth going to and it won't break the bank.

1  Thank lajlloyd
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

We have are all over the island and it sure was nice to visit here. The best hole in the wall around. We sat and ate fish tacos and drank flavored mojitos for hours. Dinner and 12 mojitos later walked out with a 45.00 bill. Best bargain in Old San Juan

1  Thank simcoper