“So good we went twice!!”

Punto de Vista Rooftop Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 1,092 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Located on the rooftop of the Hotel Milano this lively rooftop restaurant serves up great and authentic Puerto Rican food in an informal atmosphere at great prices. The best Mofongo in Old San Juan. Buy 1 Get 1 Free Mojitos every day from open until 5:00pm! Come check out the best rooftop view of the Old City and enjoy great local food. Family Friendly!
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We found this spot on Yelp and gave it a try. Not much to look at, but the friendly service and food quality makes up for it!! Mojitos were delicious and very drinkable. And the proprietor Mike chatted us up like old friends. My GF got the after dinner 'blueberry shot', which was yummy (I declined as I was driving...) The mofongo and beef tacos we had were so flavorful that our snobbish palettes were impressed, so much so that we went back for lunch on our last day in Puerto Rico!! Stop reading this... just go there and enjoy it!!

1  Thank markmackie
Write a ReviewReviews (2,139)

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This restaurant is located right across the street from the San Juan Port, looks very dive-y at first glance. We sat outside on the sidewalk all three times we ate there during our stay. By night two, the waitstaff knew us by name. We got to try a variety of menu items dining there 3 times, but by far our favorite dish was the Mofongo. I never have been a fan of Mofongo but Punto de Vista has made me a believer. My favorite variation of it was with the garlic sauce and shrimp! DELICIOUS!

Oh another great reason to visit is there ALL DAY SPECIAL of 2 FOR 1 Mojitos! I think we tried every flavor of Bacardi Rum they offer.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

This place was one of my favorite restaurants in Old San Juan. It's small but the food it's delicious. I had the churrasquitos which are like a gourmet burrito. The mojitos are awesome. You will love this restaurant.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

B/4 I got PR I had made a search on the best eatery, and this restaurant pop up. I must say it is everything the reviews say and more. It is a little hard to find but if u have a GPS on your phone it will take u there with out a problem. Granted the place is small and the majority of the sitting is out side and it is not a good looking place but the food is out of this world, I must say one of the best. We ordered the stuffed tostones w/ shrimp and I must say they were so good we order a 2nd. the food was "great" and the service was excellent and quick. Considering there were three of us and we had drinks we only spend $70.00 dollars WOW cheap and all that food... I highly recommend if u r in PR make sure u go there u won't be disappointed..

1  Thank marimel688
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Sitting in the restaurant as I write this. The Mofongo Rellano with Churrasco was delicious, and plenty filling. The Carne Frita was tasty also, a smaller portion size, as it was one of the 7 dollar specials, but came with a nice side dish as well, so not a bad deal at all. The Mojitos are delicious and well poured, we got them on the happy hour 2 for 1 deal, roughly $5 each, which is a heck of a deal. You get to keep the glasses too, bonus. Servers all speak english and are friendly and fun. I'll definitely come back again.

2  Thank Cobyslady