Natalia was friendly and a super hostess. We (my wife and two grown daughters) recently stayed there.for five days.
Every morning Natalia asked how we slept and if there was anything that needed improvement. The beds were comfortable and the air conditioning worked great.
Natalia's breakfasts were delicious and filling. She was most helpful in advising us of good places to eat and things to do. She would ask us about where we ate and what we thought of it so that she could better advise future guests.
She has a preferred taxi driver Pedro who was most accommodating. We could call him and he would pick us wherever we were (B&B or Old San Juan) within 15 minutes or, if he was unavailable, call upon one of his co-workers to take good care of us.
When we return to Puerto Rico we will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spanish Colonial style home from the 1920’s. Our surroundings are unique, and we offer guidance to our guests. We are available 24/7 to ensure that our guests have a great time while visiting Puerto Rico and discovering its cultural history, hospitable nature, and natural resources. PERFECT FOR A:• romantic getaway, • a family vacation, • for group travelers,• a relaxing visit before and/or after a Caribbean cruise. LOCATION: • Upscale neighborhood of El Condado, on a quiet side street, • walking distance to the: beach, night clubs, hotels, casinos, restaurants, art and cultural centers.TRANSPORTATION: • Public transportation,• Taxi route,• ten minutes by car to: Old San Juan, cruise lines The airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Castellana Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Castellana Hotel San Juan
- Casa Castellana Bed And Breakfast Inn