“Excellent mojitos and crispy pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizza e Birra - CLOSED

Pizza e Birra
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Tampa, FL
“Excellent mojitos and crispy pizza!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I found this when we were on a Spoon Food your with the best guides, Paulina and Gustavo (see my Spoon Food tour review for more info). The mojitos at Pizza e Birra were the best we've ever had....they say the secret is in to he brown sugar. While there, we also shared a small cheese pizza. The crust was crispy and cooked just right. We really enjoyed our quick stop here and will return again next time we're in Puerto Rico!

Allen, Texas
“Best Mojito”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I've tried many mojitos but have not had any that compare to the one I had here. They make it in the most traditional way. It's not super sweet but refreshing. I will compare all mojitos from now on to the one I had a Pizza e Birra!

Visited July 2014
Saint charles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good pizza good family stop!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Good pizza only a few blocks from the forts.

New York style thin crust.

Easy for families with children.

Great beer selection.

Bayamon, Puerto Rico
“Good Food Bad Service”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

The food was good, the place is nice and welcoming. BUT it has to improve the service.

It was 8:00 pm on a Friday and we were 2 on my table. There were 4 waiters and 1 bartender. The place had only 5 tables with guest. And we waited more than 20 minutes to have our appetizer and drinks orders taken, by other waiter. Once we had them, we waited another 20 for the food order to be taken and the waiter did not bother to ask if we wanted another beer, just had 1, a coke, water or anything else. He didnt even ask if the food was good.

I may be giving them another try when the FIFA games are over so the waiter is not watching a REPETITION of on of the games.

Mayaguez
“We don't have that one....”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

While walking around Old San Juan decided to try this place located right in front of the cathedral. The have a long list of beer and wine from around the world, which is kind of good, until you start ordering. I had to order three different beers before they started offering the brands they did have. So, instead of selecting what you want at this place, ask what they have available instead. The pizza they offer is really good. Plenty of staff available, so you do not have to wait for service.

Visited June 2014