“Pizza was tasty, service could be stepped up”
Review of Pizza e Birra - CLOSED

Pizza e Birra
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The pizza is a good thin crust with lots of different topping options. There was a good beer list as well. The service was a little slow. I wish we had a place like this closer to our house!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Pizza was fine but walked there from Hotel El convento next door to order, came back in 20 min as requested and had to stand in restaurant and wait another 40 min for pizza. felt no option but to wait that night as everyone in group tired & hungry but would not go there again.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Spent a great afternoon/early evening here enjoying the extensive, extremely well-curated beer list. The pizza and pasta we had for dinner were also good, but the 100 varieties of beer is definitely the main reason to visit. The gentleman who put the beer list together (didn't get his name) is enthusiastic, and very happy to share his knowledge and make recommendations. Wish I could go back this weekend!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My wife and I spent a wonderful couple of hours here last week, and I am still sad that we had to leave. The food is great, but the beer selection and service were even better. They have over 100 beers available, most of which I had never tried. The bartender(I forgot to get his name) was awesome! He obviously loved beer and really enjoyed when we solicited his input on what to try next. He seemed to know what we wanted before we did! Great experience overall.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

The pizza was good, the service was great. Also really good sandwiches and pasta. We liked the location and were able to walk around the Hotel Convento afterwards. Save some room for Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream (across the street).