“Heavenly!”
Review of Euforia

Euforia
Ranked #1 of 27 Spas & Wellness in San Juan
More attraction details
Owner description: eu-fo-ri-a - A feeling of great happiness or well being... That's how we want you to feel when you enter our hip specialty skincare boutique and cafe. Euforia's beauty specialists will help you determine the products and the treatment that is right for you. We customize our facials and massages to fit your needs and also offer manicure, pedicure, waxing, a coffee bar with wines, sparkling wines, champagne, champagne cocktails and liquors.
Puerto Rico
96 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Heavenly!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

They have the best coffee ever and selection of other beverages. Erika Silva - Assistant Manager treats everyone as rotalty and Jessenia and Amarilys give the best shelak manicures and pedicures Ever!! the whole team makes you feel at home!

Thank Dr.Sylvia

Umatilla, Florida
“great spa”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Loved the staff! Had to make an appointment for a wax, but they got me in the next day. The girl that was doing my wax was just a few minutes late to my appointment, but they gave me a free massage while I waited. Rachel did an amazing job!

Visited May 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Monica, Harold, Breneliz and Jessenia”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband and I went here for a day of relaxation. It was great!! Everyone was very friendly and professional. My husband and I both got a massage and a manicure. I felt great when we left and will definitely will return.

Visited June 2013
“Relaxing massage on the beach”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I had a wonderful experience when Ruth gave me a relaxing massage on the beach. She was very nice and gentle. She gave a great massage. Thanks Ruth Melendez good job!

Visited June 2013
“If I'm in the neighborhood, I go back again.”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Yahir Rivera set my appointment; make sure to make one in advance. They take walk-ins, but you WILL wait.

Monica Diaz did an outstanding job on my mani-pedi.

I also had a wonderful chair massage; gratis.

I thought the cost was a bit elevated, this is a "Very BASIC" salon. There was only 1 pedicure chair that did not have running water.

Get the discount off of Yelp, and check in to get a complimentary glass of wine.

Hilton998, Owner at Euforia, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear AudraJS:

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and for your honest comments. We are glad that you enjoyed the outstanding services provided by Monica and our Team of professionals. But I do apologize if your Euforia experience was anything but perfect as we always strive for excellence.

I would like to take this opportunity to comment on a couple of points that you made for the benefit of future guests that might be reading this post.

- Appointments are encouraged but we welcome walk-ins. The typical wait for a walk-in is not more than 10 minutes if there is availability, however, weekends are very busy for us, especially on Saturdays, the day you visited us. Nevertheless, we usually provide free chair massages to enhance the experience and minimize the wait, as we did in your case.

- Our prices are moderate and reflect the quality of the products that we use, the excellent client service provided by our highly trained and experienced staff and the enticing ambiance that we provide for our guests.

- You are absolutely correct; Euforia focuses on the basic elements of an excellent spa (manicure, pedicure, facials, massage, hair removal and skin treatments) with an atmosphere that is warm, inviting and exciting.

- We have not one but two pedicure chairs with bowls without plumbing (running water) and 6 more separate pedicure bowls.

- We opted to go with bowls without plumbing after a careful evaluation of several options in the spa industry. We were concerned with pipes that can be a breeding ground for bacteria and can easily spread nail fungus and other communicable diseases.

- We use disposable plastic liners that eliminate the risk of cross-contamination. Hygiene is a very important consideration and these plastic liners assure the client that the bowl is completely clean and safe.

Thanks again and we hope to see you back again very soon.

Cheers,