“Fabulos cozy beauty salon”
Review of Euforia

Euforia
Ranked #1 of 26 Spas & Wellness in San Juan
More attraction details
Owner description: eu-fo-ri-a - A feeling of great happiness or well being... That's how we want you to feel when you enter our hip specialty skincare boutique and cafe. Euforia's beauty specialists will help you determine the products and the treatment that is right for you. We customize our facials and massages to fit your needs and also offer manicure, pedicure, waxing, a coffee bar with wines, sparkling wines, champagne, champagne cocktails and liquors.
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My mom & I visited this salon bc we needed emergency mani-Pedi's for wedding we were attending. The staff was really nice. Salon was very clean. Had a cozy modern feel. My had a facial & mani-pedi. I had waxing and Mani-pedi done. Rachel provided the waxing and facial services. Good wax...didn't leave much redness I typically get. Monica did my shellac mani & pedi. Pretty quick & good job. Amaryllis did my mom's. The best part they also offer coffee and wines for sale, along with small bites...not common with Miami salons. Overall great experience and relaxing start to our week vacation.

1  Thank Eileen P
EuforiaPR, Owner at Euforia, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Dear Eileen:

Thanks for your kind words! Rachel, Monica, Ama and the whole Euforia Team had a great time pampering you and your mother. Stimulating your senses… that’s what we are all about! We appreciate your visit and hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I had the best massage...by Ruth Melendez! She got out all my kinks and stress, which was not an easy task. I highly recommend her and Euforia.

1  Thank Linnea B
EuforiaPR, Owner at Euforia, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Hi Linnea B:

Thanks for your comments! Ruth is great! She has not been with us very long but has proven herself to be a true massage therapy professional and the feedback that has been received has been outstanding. We are very happy that you enjoyed the experience and hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I had a wonderful experience!!! I had never traveled alone and felt very tense and stressed so I decided to have a deep tissue massage. It was fantastic, I felt great, Harold is very professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend Harold to anyone.

EuforiaPR, Owner at Euforia, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Hi Sandra!

We really appreciate your comments and are very happy that you had a wonderful experience! Your satisfaction is what we make us thrive! The Euforia Team is the best and Harold is a gem! Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have had massages all over the world, and Harold at Euforia really impressed me. He combined Swedish, deep tissue and Thai to truly relax me - both body and mind. It will be a long time before I forget this wonderful massage!

EuforiaPR, Owner at Euforia, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Hi Patbro:

Thanks for your wonderful feedback! We are very happy that you enjoyed your massage with Harold! There is a reason why his nickname is Dr. Harold! He is truly a professional. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Euforia Spa in San Juan is a "must" if you are looking for a great place to relax and be pampered! I was going to go to the spa at my hotel, but I met a really nice girl who I noticed was wearing the Euforia uniform and I asked her about the place. Yahir told me where it was, about all the services they offered for massage, facials, mani/pedi, and how they had a great coffee bar right in the spa. A couple days into my vacation I got a wicked sunburn and decided to go and get some skin treatments. What a great choice! When I got there she recommended the facial and a hydrating mask to help ease my poor burnt face. It came with a super relaxing face, hand and arm massage. The hydrating mask was so cool and refreshing! After I had one of the best cups of coffee I've had in Puerto Rico! I felt like a new woman. Plus it was way more affordable then the same services would have been at my hotel spa. Thanks Yahir Rivera for the great recommendation and service! It was everything you said it would be and more!!

EuforiaPR, Owner at Euforia, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

Dear LBSnow:

Wow, I am speechless! Thanks so much for your great review! You captured the essence of the Euforia Experience. We are very happy that you enjoyed your time here. Yahir and the Euforia Team had a great time pampering you as well. We hope to have you back here very soon!

Cheers!