“I would definitely recommend Harold!!!!”
Review of Euforia

Euforia
Ranked #1 of 26 Spas & Wellness in San Juan
More attraction details
Owner description: eu-fo-ri-a - A feeling of great happiness or well being... That's how we want you to feel when you enter our hip specialty skincare boutique and cafe. Euforia's beauty specialists will help you determine the products and the treatment that is right for you. We customize our facials and massages to fit your needs and also offer manicure, pedicure, waxing, a coffee bar with wines, sparkling wines, champagne, champagne cocktails and liquors.
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I had a wonderful experience!!! I had never traveled alone and felt very tense and stressed so I decided to have a deep tissue massage. It was fantastic, I felt great, Harold is very professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend Harold to anyone.

EuforiaPR, Owner at Euforia, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Hi Sandra!

We really appreciate your comments and are very happy that you had a wonderful experience! Your satisfaction is what we make us thrive! The Euforia Team is the best and Harold is a gem! Hope to see you soon.

Cheers,

Hilton

There are newer reviews for Euforia

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have had massages all over the world, and Harold at Euforia really impressed me. He combined Swedish, deep tissue and Thai to truly relax me - both body and mind. It will be a long time before I forget this wonderful massage!

EuforiaPR, Owner at Euforia, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Hi Patbro:

Thanks for your wonderful feedback! We are very happy that you enjoyed your massage with Harold! There is a reason why his nickname is Dr. Harold! He is truly a professional. Hope to see you soon.

Cheers,

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Euforia Spa in San Juan is a "must" if you are looking for a great place to relax and be pampered! I was going to go to the spa at my hotel, but I met a really nice girl who I noticed was wearing the Euforia uniform and I asked her about the place. Yahir told me where it was, about all the services they offered for massage, facials, mani/pedi, and how they had a great coffee bar right in the spa. A couple days into my vacation I got a wicked sunburn and decided to go and get some skin treatments. What a great choice! When I got there she recommended the facial and a hydrating mask to help ease my poor burnt face. It came with a super relaxing face, hand and arm massage. The hydrating mask was so cool and refreshing! After I had one of the best cups of coffee I've had in Puerto Rico! I felt like a new woman. Plus it was way more affordable then the same services would have been at my hotel spa. Thanks Yahir Rivera for the great recommendation and service! It was everything you said it would be and more!!

EuforiaPR, Owner at Euforia, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

Dear LBSnow:

Wow, I am speechless! Thanks so much for your great review! You captured the essence of the Euforia Experience. We are very happy that you enjoyed your time here. Yahir and the Euforia Team had a great time pampering you as well. We hope to have you back here very soon!

Cheers!

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I called same day and had an appt that day! The pricing for a simple pedicure is very reasonable considering all of the other services they provide. Upon arriving I was immediately greeted and asked if I wanted a refreshment. When Mayra came to get me for my pedicure, she was very polite! I got a simple polish, but enjoyed the casual conversation with Maura and very friendly demeanor of the staff! It is a must to visit this spa

Hilton998, Owner at Euforia, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear kdeme86:

Thank you very much for those kind words! Mayra and the Euforia Team enjoyed your visit and hope you come back very soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Booked a massage appointment at recommendation of La Concha concierge desk. Was a bit taken back that I had to provide my credit card information up front and over the phone. The spa is very small and not much of a spa feel. But my massage was amazing. Erica was great! I left there feeling better than I had in ages. No stress, no pain. Great way to begin a vacation. I would recommend it to everyone.

1  Thank Buckeyetraveler01
EuforiaPR, Owner at Euforia, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Buckeyetraveler01:

Thanks for your feedback, you are very kind! We are very happy that you enjoyed you massage and your recommendation is very much appreciated. The Euforia Team massage therapists are the best and Erica has very skillful hands that can make a sore body shine with energy. We agree Euforia does not have the traditional spa feel, we are different. Our quaint Café Lounge in the open space atmosphere that is our spa infuses you with the vitality to go out and enjoy
Condado to its fullest! We hope to see you back here soon!

Cheers!