“A MUST Do!!”

Caficultura
Ranked #2 of 28 Coffee & Tea in San Juan
Cuisines: Latin, Cafe, Puerto Rican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“A MUST Do!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

I fell in love with cafe con leche because of this place. My friends and I ordered several different things and enjoyed every dish. It was so good that we visited a second time before flying out. I'm going back to Puerto Rico in November and already plan on whiling away an hour or so at Cafe Cultura. The staff was very busy, but remained friendly and aimed to please.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jenita H

New York, New York, United States
“BEST BREAKFAST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

The Cafi Mallorca with an egg...you won't be sorry! Also, the French Toast (I called it Pina Colada French Toast because of the pineapple jam and coconut shavings on top). Oh, also, the Barrista Specials...all of them.

Visited September 2013
Minneapolis
“The best place to have breakfast in old San Juan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Like most restaurants, we chose this one in advance as we saw it while exploring the city. We had to wait a little while to be seated but this gave us time to take in the busy restaurant and to appreciate it. Very pretty inside with high ceilings, exposed wood beams, fans, and hustling wait staff. The patio dining area was intimate but provided fantastic views of the square.

The food was amazing- lots of options and many of them seemed authentic and local. Just on the outer (eastern) fringe of old San Juan, it looked like a local favorite as well.

The service was also excellent. Pleasant, speedy, courteous, and funny!

We don't often eat at the same restaurant twice on vacation, but we made an exception for this one.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank TeamGumz
Seattle, Washington
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

We went here at the beginning of our trip, and when trying to decide where to go for our last meal in Puerto Rico, we knew this would be the right choice. The server we got was the same both times and he was great. The Cafe con Leche was the best I've ever had and they did beautiful foam art (I'm from Seattle, I thought we knew coffee there!) I got the same thing both times-a bacon and cheese sandwich. My fiance got a yogurt and fruit dish (fresh fruit!) the first time and a simple egg/toast dish the next time. Everything was delicious, great prices, great view, great service. Worth the visit, for sure.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank AmberRichcreek
Caguas
“Superb”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have only being here for breakfast but...wow it was so good! Healthy but tasty menu, coffee is just incredible, and prices are not that expensive. The service is very good. The place is popular and so waiting for a table can happen easily and could take up to 15-20 minutes.

Visited September 2013