“Best coffee ever and lovely waiter with dreadlocks!!!!”
Review of Caficultura

Caficultura
Ranked #21 of 1,058 Restaurants in San Juan
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Coffee Shop and Bistro. Breakfast all day and lunch with tropical flare. Locally sourced.
Reviewed July 18, 2013

First, we were welcome by this gorgeous and attentive waiter with the most beautiful smile. We started loving PR and felt the warmth of their people by the attention giving by Havi (the waiter with the dreadlocks), the manager (I can recall his name) and the wonderful service. The coffee was the best I have ever tasted and the “barista” took the time to design something special for us. Food was tasty, fresh, and well presented. Havi not only was the best waiter but also gave us various recomendations for the rest of our trip. Lovely experience!!!!!!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

While on vacation in PR I had this place #1 on my To Do list to have breakfast. Everything was fine until we got the food, my eggs were RAW sunny-side up, not over easy like ordered, but the worst part was the BLACK & GREEN MOLD on my bread toast !!! Gross!! I lost my appetite and just wanted to throw up. My husband got eggs benedict WITHOUT the Hollandaise sauce that was described on the MENU!
We told the servers and showed them the MOLDY piece of bread, but without saying a word or offering anything to compensate they just brought me another piece of bread after we were done eating. We still have to PAY full price for the MOLDY bread and left praying for not getting sick.
This was our second visit since my last review 2 years ago. The first time I couldn't eat there, I just had coffee and it was great. VERY DISAPPOINTED with the way they handle it. They are definitely a COFFEE shop NOT a Restaurant.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Ok... if you are traveling to El Viejo San Juan you must try this place!!! Amazing high quality food with a creative, artistic execution!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We went here for breakfast and were not disappointed. The coffee and teas were wonderful. Breakfast was splendid and the prices were reasonable. Wonderful place for breakfast!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We had breakfast here. It is so quaint and full of character. Wait staff was wonderful. The food was AMAZING!! Order the sweat potato crepe with chicken sausage and goat cheese, it sounds a little weird, but it was fantastic. My husband was jealous that he hadn't ordered it too! Also, the coffee was very good.