“Perfect breakfast”

Caficultura
Ranked #21 of 1,060 Restaurants in San Juan
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Coffee Shop and Bistro. Breakfast all day and lunch with tropical flare. Locally sourced.
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The coconut French toast was wonderful (3 large pieces) and the fresh fruit with yogurt and granola was yummy. It is a friendly place and just a great place to eat breakfast. It is a little pricy, though.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I was here in February and July of 2012, and this place became home base on both trips to San Juan. In Feb, a friend and I spent four days at a resort in Ponce, and were dying for some kind of fresh, non-fried food. Sitting outside in the sun, drinking a great latte, and eating an avocado-filled-pico-de-gallo type salsa was just what the doctor ordered. When I was back in July, I found service to be a bit sluggish, but always super friendly. Definitely recommend this place as a wonderful location to set up camp, sip a great local beer on draft (when the kegs aren't empty, which seems to happen with some frequency), and enjoy the street theater.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Most perfect cup of coffee I have ever had. I went back as often as I could and had two cups on my last day. This is such an amazing treat to start a day in old San Juan.

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

A wonderful place for artisan coffee and breakfast. Oatmeal with seasonal fruits is very good. Pankackes, eggs, & bread with manchego cheese are all good. Coffee is prepared by professional baristas who really have a passion for what they do. Cappuccino, late, or ristretto are all flavorful. Also ask for fresh seasonal fruit juices. Inviting decor. Also try local beers from a local brewery.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I am a heavy coffee drinker and a traveler. I have been to several coffee shops in the world and thus far this has the best Lattes I have ever taste. I swear they must put drugs in it because I end up coming for seconds.