“not all that bad”

Latin Star
Ranked #786 of 1,047 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Description: http://www.igougo.com/dining-reviews-b144586-San_Juan-Latin_Star.html
Reviewed September 23, 2013

A tiny hole in the wall that makes food that is good and service was good. To say anything was life changing it's not, however we ate there and enjoyed the food and sat in the open air in new town San Juan and started our Vacation.

There are newer reviews for Latin Star

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Prices are too high for the quality of food. Service was horrible. Was not worth it at all. You better off going somewhere else.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This place is conveniently located on the strip. Safe surroundings. Since we were still struggling with the (small) time difference it is nice to have 24/7 places to eat. We went in at approx. 0620 but was told no breakfast till 7am. So we ordered from the regular menu. We ordered the Puerto Rican appetizers plate and honestly I forget what else. The food was reminiscent of overly salty food that you may find in a dive bar. That being said it was still bland, everything tasted the same. The coffee was disgusting but to be fair I found all of coffee in PR bad. Waiter was very nice but I would never return here.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I am sitting in the restaurant as I write this. I ordered steak and onions. They brought the bread, I ate a piece (ewww) then when I picked up the next piece ... as I was putting it in my mouth I saw the food stuck to the other side and the toothmarks.... I am waiting for my bill so I can for vomit. I feel sick.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My goodness was looking for a place to eat among so many choices. A small restaurant with an outside eating area and an inside also. The food was incredible so many wonderful dishes to choose from. The service was also wonderful.We were so impressed with the restaurant the remaining days of our vacation we ate breakfast and dinner there. I hope to see them again on our next vacation to P.R.