“Book this place now !!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Area Living Area
Isla Verde Beach
Isla Verde Beach Aerial
Building Pool Area
Old San Juan Street View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 30 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Denisha T
“Book this place now !!!”
Reviewed May 6, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed here during Spring Break with two friends and believe me when I say this place exceeded my expectations. The owners were so kind and picked us up from the airport, before dropping us off they gave a mini tour of the area and showed us different routes to take if we decided to walk anywhere. Apartment had everything we needed and more. We were so comfortable and had everything we needed in wwalking distance. Beach was right there, beautiful pool, and the street had plently of places to visit and go to eat. Any place we couldn't walk to we took an uber. They were anywhere from $3-$12. I definetly reccomend them. They were very kind and you made sure to keep the apartment very comfortable.

Your age range 18-24
Luis M
“Spectacular”
Reviewed April 19, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Sunset on a balcony drinking coffee listening to the ocean spectacular what more can you ask for this is my second stay at this wonderful location this place is clean beautiful brand new remodeled bathrooms great service from the caretaker Maria reminds me of my own mother what can you ask for I love this place I hope to have the pleasure of staying here year after year with my family! Thank you Connie. Luis

Luis M
“location”
Reviewed June 10, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

Location location location these are the three important things you need for a good Vacation. But you add pool, beach, privacy and security with all the conveniences of being home Saturday Night Live to party what else can you ask for all you need now it's good food and you got that too from local cuisine to your average fast food place something for everyone and the pleasure of having a great reception from the manager and good communication with the owner these are the things that make a vacation memorable. You don't even need to rent a car the manager is willing to even pick you up from the airport Miss Maria. The condo owners were kind to me and my wife and the allowed early check-in and late check-out try getting that from a hotel. I didn't want to leave. And if you do Rent-A-Car that convenience you get to Park in a private secure parking lot on the premise. If you're like me and my wife the last thing you want to bring home is dirty laundry the convenience of having a washer and dryer in the lobby level let you bring home clean clothes not sand. You're located in the middle of all the action all the fun that you can expect from a vacation with a nice place to stay and then I forget clean clean clean space to stay. So if you want to get away have fun, Sun on a beach with everything that you need for you and your family. Look no further!!!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Elle F
“By far the best place to stay in San Juan”
Reviewed March 21, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

This condo was way better than staying in any hotel. Our experience was so much more authentic by staying in this condo than in a hotel, and a lot cheaper too. We stayed here for a week and loved every minute of it. A waterfront view as amazing as ours would have cost 10x more in a hotel. The condo was clean, beautiful, and had everything you could ever need. I will stay here every time I go to Puerto Rico. The location was amazing as well. We got to stay in a beautiful condo for a great price and enjoy all of the amenities of the surrounding hotels including the restaurants, pools, and stores. Everything was extremely easy, I highly recommend staying here.

Traveling group: Friends
Timothy V
“Fantastic place!! We love it! 👍👍👍👍👍”
Reviewed October 23, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed at Ocean View Condo: Isla Verde, San Juan Puerto Rico we couldn't have been happier. The view of the beach was incredible, The apartment was clean and provided all the things necessary for an extended stay. I have been all over Puerto Rico and I must say this is one of my favorite place to stay. The area and people in the building was great. If you looking for amazing place by the beach with a view. Stay here and I promise you, you and your family will enjoy it. We would definitely return to this amazing apartment again and again. Maria was amazing person and the family treated us very well. The owner and his family did a fantastic job of making us feel welcome and answering any questions we had about our stay. We can't wait to come back! Thank You guys!!

bw3002015
Gadsden, Alabama
“Amazing!”
Reviewed May 11, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

We had an amazing time during our stay in Puerto Rico! This condo is very convenient to everything! Even a grocery store is located close. I was very pleased with security and the beautiful view from our condo! I hope to go back some day! Thanks

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Fan258
Toronto, Canada
“Nicely located & ocean front”
Reviewed March 25, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

We (a family of four with two teenagers) just had a wonderful stay.
The owner is very helpful and responsible.
The sectional sofa can be used as a queen bed or two separate twin beds.
We rented a car from Charlie (just across the street) as well as used the public transit (bus #: T5 or 53) to the old San Juan. If you take public transit, you have to have exact three quarters coins per person, otherwise the bus won't accept any bills.
The view from balcony is fantastic.
My son had enjoyed the basketball court, while my daughter and wife had enjoyed the beach front.
There are many restaurants in the area with many choices.
Overall we certainly recommend this condo.
Special thanks to Connie (owner).

Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing