“Very tasty”

El Parnaso
Ranked #294 of 1,093 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Very tasty hole in the wall sort of mexican restaurant. Poked thru here and stumbled on it. Got a seat outside when there were no other customers, and got very good nachos, tacos and quesadillas. Definitely worth it, especially considering it was very cheap.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We found this great little place while wondering around Old San Juan. Perfect place to have a cold beverage and something to eat. Very cute place inside and out!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

My daughter and I wanted a light a light, fresh snack, and a good drink. We ordered some Pico de Galo, and piña coladas, both were excellent. I love the hand blown glasses they use, each has its own distinctive design. A very enjoyable interlude.

1  Thank Brenda G
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We visit this restaurant for something different for lunch. A friend recommended this place because the food was good and affordable. And she was right. I ordered a quesadilla and a order of soft tacos. They have a lunch specials with 4 or 5 type of food to choose. The food was great, good portions for lunch.

1  Thank SanJuanIcs
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I really wish I could write an amazing review so I'll start by saying that the service and location were excellent. My husband and I sat outside a bit before sunset and loved that part. The server was very friendly, the food on the other hand, was terrible. We ordered Beef Fajitas and Enchilidas Suizas, the Fajitas beef was dry, had a weird sweet taste reminding me of jerky and the sauce on the enchiladas was very bland and boring, the pork meat in the enchiladas was okay to taste but overall bland and boring food.

1  Thank cio212