Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
$275
$180
$170
  • Pool
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Restaurant
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$114
$239
Orbitz.com
$263
$199
$339
$319
  • Pool
All reviewsthe main hotelcaribe hiltonold san juanprivate beachcondado lagoonpuerto ricomain lobbyhotel groundspina coladathe room was nicemini fridgeswim up barfitness centerocean frontdolorespoolsbalcony
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Great place with beach and pool area but restaurants are pricey. Close to public transportation and Old San Juan. The staff is helpful and friendly. Some of the rooms need updating but the staff was friendly and accommodating. It's a good base for families, friends, and couples.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank autumn73112
LGMarcano, Manager at Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thank you for your great comments! We look forward to welcome you b back soon!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Efrain at the Bar area was exceptional. He went above and beyond for his guests. Cannot speak highly enough. Front desk staff (Jesus) did not follow up on promises. Room had mechanical issues kept us up most of night, moved to room over construction site, shower broken, A/C turned off one night--75 degrees in room the next morning, meeting rooms smelled of mold, ceiling leaked in ballroom. Hotel construction loud, closed too many areas at once, film crew limited access. Does not meet the quality standards experienced at other Hilton Hotels

1  Thank Margie L L

Thank you for your feedback and i will share your feedback with our staff. I remember we met before your departure and were able to correct the issues you brought to my attention. Nevertheless, we look forward to getting another opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for six days and five nights with my family (five of us, adjoining rooms). View from the balcony was the Condado Bridge and the Atlantic (especially beautiful at sunrise) and we took advantage of the dining table and full sized fridge for leftover lunches. My five year old loved all the pools, my wife loved the service and Art Deco feel of the hotel. The two conventions made the Caribe Hilton a bit crazy, so we appreciated being a bit removed with access to all of the amenities. I was pleasantly surprised by the ease of getting to Old San Juan via taxi, and having Escambron beach within walking distance was a plus. Would definitely return.

Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Da-juiceman

Thank you for taking of your time to share your great comments. Our goal is to deliver a great experience and reading your comments make us very happy.
We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Hello, I was disappointed with check-in. Others checked in after I did and received their room before I received my room. I had an issue with the nightstand leg shifting from under the nightstand and the nightstand collapsed. I almost fell. I fixed the nightstand myself and picked up the lamp, clock and phone. The water pressure was low during the night. The staff was accomodating and seemed to care about the guests. I stayed at the Villas. I did not have any bad experiences with the Main Hilton.

1  Thank Patricia T
LGMarcano, Manager at Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit to our hotel. We appreciate your input and apologize you were disappointed in your stay. Your comments help us improve our product and service and better understand the needs of our guests. We take your comments seriously and do share with all parties involved. Thanks again for your comments and we hope to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Ask for Hiram!!! He makes the best Mojito on the Island! Make sure you ask for a room close to the lobby or you may be in the villas which is about a 5 minute walk from the front desk/pool/check/all of the action.

1  Thank Nicole S
LGMarcano, Manager at Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay in our property. I am delighted to read you had a great time. Thanks for your comments about our team MEMBER Hiram, indeed he is a great asset and we are grateful he is part of our team. I will share your comments with him. We hope to welcome you back soon.