“Puerto Rico vacation”

Ranked #25 of 47 Hotels in San Juan
New York, New York, United States
“Puerto Rico vacation”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Hotel is nice. Have outdoor swiming pool, private beach, many beach chairs, beds. I particularlly like the "net beds" among those palm trees. We rent a ocean view room so the view is great as well. They also have onsite bar, coffee shop, garden., nice spacios lobby and three cute parrots there.
The only downside is not much to do outside the hotel. Old san juan is nothing excited there and kind of boring for us. So we ended of paying extra money for expensive tours because old san juan is far from those outdoor tours and transportation is expensive in PR.

Room Tip: definitely choose the ocean view.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Henry V
LGMarcano, Manager at Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you for taking of your time to write about us and given us your feedback on your recent stay at our property. We hope we can serve you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed October 6, 2013

this was one of the best stay at a Hilton hotel.it start as soon as I got of the cab. The front desk was a big help, my room was great( I ask for a few rooms with views & the one that was pick for us blow my mind. It clean ,big, and it was a short walk to the main bld. I would comeback for sure to this Hotel. had to tell wife this was short stay & we can't move in. Thanks to all for making my trip great. From my 1st call for info.to my checking out .

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Jerry G
Thank you for sharing your great experience at our property. I am delighted to read you had a great time and we thank you for taking of your time to write about us.
We hope we can serve you again in the near future.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This place has spacious rooms. My stay was good! I'd come back again! The restaurant choices were good. Pina Coladas were awesome! It's a nice long walk to the Old Town. It's conveniently located in Condado.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

2 Thank SamB8892
LGMarcano, Manager at Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank yuo for taking of your time to share your great experience while inour property. I am deligthed to read your comments and will share with the staff. Hope to see you soon back enjoying our hotel.
St. Thomas
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My boyfriend and I went on a weekend Get away there and had a great time. The room was beautiful and comfortable the view was nice. The workers was very nice. The breakfast buffy was great. Overall i Think iWould visit again. Didn't find out about the $150 hold on your card if you order room service or anthing. But i did not use it and got it back so it's cool. The only thing so the dinner restaurants were to expensive but there are other options in walking distance of the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Live4z
LGMarcano, Manager at Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton while visiting beautiful Puerto Rico

Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Checkin was good. Had a great room. Wasn't told about the $500 extra the added to the credit card for charging items to the room. Then told it would take 10 to 14 business days for it to be credited back to the account. Parking rate in the garage states for hotel guest 17 was charged 18. Then in late night strange noises coming from a/c system. Then left the room at 10 am got back at 6pm and still wasn't cleaned. Called Hilton I was told the GM would be in contact with me and nothing yet this was after the second day we stayed their. We where their for 6 night. I have been home one. For the rate of a off season room was a little high. I thought I would have better service then I did. But all in all it was a ok stay great veiws though from the room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Edward W
LGMarcano, Manager at Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
apologize for not contacting you while in property but I have no messages. I would’ve loved to speak to you and assist you personally. The $500.00 you refer to is the incidental approval taken on your card based on your length of stay and it is a standard procedure in all hotels. It is an approval not a charge and it is automatically released by the system at the moment of check out. Our self park charge is $17.00 before government tax which comes out to about $18.00 I am glad to read, however, that your stay was a great one.
Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope you give us the opportunity to serve you in the near future.
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Great place, I was there for my honeymoon and I must say it was a wonderful place to stay. Jesus the fronts desk concierge was very friendly, very helpful and also very attentive to all my needs. I would so go back again and I would recommend a lot more people to visit. Thanks for everything it was wonderful, my wife enjoyed every moment.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Pukah1

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience while at our property and we are delighted to read your stay was a pleasant one. Your comments help us improve our product and service and better understand the needs of our guests. We take your comments seriously and do share with all parties involved. Jesus is a great part of our team who is committed to deliver great service to all our guests.

New York City, New York
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 4 days and had a really relaxing experience. Super nice staff Jesus and Omar at the desk checked us in very quickly and gave us great information about local activities. They made sure we were very well taken care of and fixed any small issues we had with our rooms . The lunch server efrain was so sweet and informed us we could be served at the beach ...service with a big smile great guy. The towel staff were very nice and gave us fresh towels when asked for. Aqua aerobics instructor was very encouraging and gave us a great workout. The yoga instructor was terrific and what fun that was under the swaying palms. The lagoon was fantastic and warm and clean!

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank viv m
LGMarcano, Manager at Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton, responded to this review, September 11, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience while at our property and we are delighted to read your stay was a pleasant one. Our staff is very committed on delivering superb service and a memorable experience. Your comments help us improve our product and service and better understand the needs of our guests. We take your comments seriously and do share with all parties involved.