“Looking for a quick getaway?”

Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
Ranked #26 of 47 Hotels in San Juan
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The hotel sits right at the water. You don't have much sands mostly rocks but it's fine enough for me. In the middles of the night I saw that the hallways are noisy but we didn't find that to be much of a problem. You can zip line to Jet ski or take a stroll along the streets of SanJuan. The weather is great, I went during rainy season & the rain would only last the most 15 minutes & then sunshine.

Room Tip: Book your room higher then the 5th floor
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BobbisDigital
LGMarcano, Manager at Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for your candid feedback of your stay with us

We are always looking for reviews such as yours to provide insight into our guest experience and I will keep your review in mind as we look towards refresh options.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Stayed here from Aug 28th to Sept 1st. Overall was a beautiful experience. The exterior and hallways are a little aged, but the rooms were beautiful. Nice and spacious, nice bathrooms, comfy beds. The lobby is very beautiful and open. Great lounge/bar/karaoke space. Nice beautiful private beach for hotel guests only. I enjoyed the pool, jacuzzi and wet bar. There's plenty of space and options throughout this property. My family and I did a nice 15 minute walk over the bridge and ate at a few of the restaurants over there. This is a great friends, family, or couple location to go to. You really can't go wrong here. Only gripe about this place is if you're looking to party, you just have to travel into town.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank AllanJ718

Thank you for staying at the Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton while visiting beautiful Puerto Rico

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience while at our property and we are delighted to read your stay was a pleasant one. We are constantly working on improving our product to better satisfy our guest’s needs. Your comments help us improve our product and service and better understand the needs of our guests. We take your comments seriously and do share with all parties involved.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

After reading the reviews here, I was kind of scared about the hotel since i didn't know what to expect. However, i had a grat experience. I arrive at 4:30 and the room was ready. The person at help desk was very nice and had a great customer service. The room was clean and spacious. I stayed there for 3 night, didn't have any inconvenience. Oh ! The only thing is that if you book through any agency (such as expedia) they don't include the taxes nor the parking which i didn't know so i had to pay a little more at the end, but overall it was great. I strongly recommend it ! Is close to old San Juan and El Morro

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Joycemg

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience while at our property and we are delighted to read your stay was a pleasant one. Your comments help us improve our product and service and better understand the needs of our guests. We take your comments seriously and do share with all parties involved.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I stay here often for business since it is convenient and priced reasonable. The hotel needs updating however;my upgraded room was worn as are some of the common areas. The concierge service is highly variable. Some individuals are excellent, but some seem like they couldn't care less. This is especially true of one young woman who has been there on several visits and seems completely indifferent.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for staying with us and for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I apologize that we did not meet expectations. We do work hard to exceed your expectations.

We are always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guest experience and I will keep your review in mind as we look towards refresh options.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

For the price that is paid and the brand name Hilton I did expect a much better room that had all working parts. The sink clogged up and the toilet water was brown. The bathroom door did not close all the way there fore the bathroom floor flooded... They definitely need to do some work.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your feedback on your room condition while you visited is recently. Please accept our apologies. I am sharing your comments with our executive Housekeeper and rest assures we are taking corrective actions to prevent future guest from experiencing what you did.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope you give us the opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I recently visited Puerto Rico and stayed at the Conado Lagoon Villas. The hotel grounds are lovely, a lot of stuff to do, places to eat, however, its mad expensive. My boyfriend and I spent over $50 for breakfast buffer for two one morning and on another morning we were being lazy and decided to order room service for breakfast, $60!!! I have never spent so much money on breakfast. The food wasnt bad, but not worth that much. We did visit Old San Juan, food is a little cheaper there, but unless you dont mind catching the bus, have extra money for cab fares! We had reserved an ocean view room, which we got, however, its not what you think. Its a small balcony for you to stand only! Dont think about sitting out there with your feet up...I am going back to PR soon and will probably stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JazzyMami2013

Thank you for your feedback on your room recent stay at Condado lagoon Villas. I am sharing your comments with our Department heads and Food & beverage Director. While we do have king room with stand only balconies, we also offer other room options with full size balconies.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I could not have been more pleased with my relatively recent experience at this hotel. Its beach front location is hard to beat. The rooms are very nice and comfrortable and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. The staff exceeds all expectations. They certainly go out of their way to ensure guest satisfaction. I hope to return to this hotel again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sam B
LGMarcano, Manager at Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience while at our property and we are delighted to read your stay was a pleasant one. Your comments are important to us for they help us improve and better understand you needs.