“not worth the visit”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Johns Creek, Georgia
“not worth the visit”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

this was the second time I've tried this Airport restaurant and I doubt I will try it again. The buffalo chicken sandwich was rubbery and I couldn't finish it. fries were ok.

Visited June 2013

Carolina
“Total Disaster”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Our visit to Buffalo to celebrate the birthday of my brother was terrible, although it was not full and they had around fifteen employees, service and attention was terrible. The staff ignored us all the time and although you're in the restaurant for an hour you have to pay for parking. I do not return to that place

• Visited May 2013
Tortola
“Food on the go”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

We normally travel for business to San Juan-One Day Visit. This restaurant is handy, across from the Airport Terminal, the food is acceptable, the price is affordable -(if you compare the prices with the below standard restaurants inside of the airport.) The ambiance it's interesting, they have screens showing sports, and related, no volume to be disturbed. If you are in the area and have to wait for your next flight, it's the place to go.

• Visited May 2013
Philipsburg, St. Maarten-St. Martin
“Pretty fun.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

We got stuck in Puerto Rico due to us missing the connection from a delay. We got food coupons and went here. It was pretty fun , they had karaoke and they played spanish music. I enjoyed it alot. Food was OK and the service was good. I went to the hotel happy and it made my vacation much better.

• Visited April 2013
Stansted Mountfitchet, United Kingdom
“Okay food, terrible service, probably would not go back.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

Our server was slow and uninterested in doing her job in a timely fashion. The restaurant was nearly empty, but it still took ages to get food and drinks. We ordered two beers, but only got the bottles and were not offered glasses to decant our beers, which we both thought was odd. The wifi was working. They had TVs that we very loudly playing something in Spanish, so it wasn't a very pleasant atmosphere. The food was okay, but certainly nothing special. Although I wouldn't refuse to come back here, I would take my chances elsewhere first.

• Visited March 2013