“Open air with nice service”
Review of di Parma Trattoria

di Parma Trattoria
Ranked #28 of 1,045 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Discover di Parma's innovative and sophisticated Italian cuisine on our moonlit terrace. di Parma is a spa for the palate offering an extensive catwalk of spirits, wines and champagnes. Choose from our extensive menu of thin-crust pizzas, pastas, meats, cheeses and more! See you soon.
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We didn't appreciate how good the service and tasty the food were here was until we ate elsewhere in Puerto Rico. I had an excellent seared tuna salad. Be sure to ask about their wine by the glass.

DiParmaTrattoria, Manager at di Parma Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Our owner Jay, stresses the importance of excellent customer service and we are thrilled that our team executed flawlessly. Our wines by the glass are delish and we also have a $28 wine list thats unbeatable in Condado!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

After trusting trip advisor and reading so many great reviews I was very anxious to try this restaurant! When we arrived I was greeted by an extremely unhappy woman who never said hello...she only said how many people and that there was a 45 min wait...then walked away...when she finally came back she asked me what I was waiting for...I told her that I didn't give her a name and she didn't tell me where to wait?!?! She said you can wait anywhere...We sat down on a concrete bench in front of the restaurant...I chose to wait because all the reviews were so good that it should be worth the wait..after waiting about 20 min I turned to look at the hostess stand and saw her seating other parties...I approached her and asked if we were going to be seated and she said who are you?? I said I already gave you all the information...she went over to the podium..grabbed 3 menus and pointed to a table we should sit at...I sat for a moment..was extremely frustrated..got up and left...wish I had been able to try the food...

Dear Martinez0902,
We sincerely apologize for the experience you had at Di Parma. We pride ourselves in customer service and always put our customers first. We are deeply saddened by the events that occurred and have taken measures to ensure this never happens again. Hope you can give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

One of the best and most delightful meals ever. This open air spot is right next to LaConcha. Who would have thought the food would be as good as it is. And it is great value. Jay, the owner, and his manager Frances, make you feel at home. Their bar tender/mixologist is phenomenal. Ask him to make you a Boulevardier. Yum! Don't miss the tuna on crostini with brie. I don't think you will find this anywhere else and it is fabulous. We also had the paella made with orzo instead of rice. Most excellent! And don't miss the homemade chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream. If you are a chocoholic you will not leave a crumb on your plate. Good wine selection and service could not have been better. This is now my favorite restaurant in San Juan! We all be back!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Fun place with limited menu...went on a Friday night ..there was a trio playing local music and people were in the park and on the waterfront...ordered the sausage trio for appetizer ...excellent...my wife had a big order of penne bolognese and I had a pizza ...everything was very fresh and delicious..and very reasonably priced...it was so good we returned again before we left for home..

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We were staying at La Concha and walked here to have some dinner due to recommendations from others. What a great dinner, the pizza was wonderful!!! My son and I had the pepperoni pizza and my husband had the margarita pizza!! We ate outside with a great breeze coming off the ocean it was great!!!