“Our go-to Asian place”

Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
“Our go-to Asian place”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We live near this restaurant so we go often for a quick dinner after work. I love the decor. It looks very sophisticated and has a great ambiance. Service is quick! This is why we go so much. We can be in and out in less than an hour. We like that they have both chinese food and sushi so I can have sushi and my significant other can enjoy chinese. The mongolian beef is great and sushi is good. Another plus is that the building where it is located has parking.

2 Thank JEOJC

Puerto Rico
“Better flavor will be good”
Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

I was expecting better flavor on the food. The service is great, the decor is fine and the area is great. The food need more flavor. I ordered a soup with no flavor. The dumplings are fine. The entree was good and the desert was great. They have room to be better.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surprisingly bad!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My family and i love asian food. Usually when we are in the mood for asian we think of Silk. About 2 weeks ago my family went for my uncle's b-day. I didn't attend but we made previous reservation for 12 expecting great service and comfortable seating space. Unfortunately after they finished dinner my mother calls me. Complaining about the seating arrangement even though i had made reservations, they squished them to a tiny corner, she said when she asked the waiter she responded "this is the are they assigned for you". We chose Silk over other restaurants mostly because of space as we were 12. Then she continued on to the service, it was slow even though there were a bunch of employees standing around and the capacity was not at its maximum, not even half full. She also commented they were not on the nice side and at the end they were in a hurry to kick them out, noticing it wasn't closing time and that tables were still being served.
I'm currently majoring in Hotel and restaurant management- UPR Carolina.
And as a fellow member of the industry and admirer of Restaurant Silk, i'm dissapointed by the service given, especially to my family.
I'm sorry to say i will not be visiting again or recommending.

1 Thank Natasha_Mac_17
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Oriental in Condado Beach”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I had an absolutely wonderful dinner at Silk last night. The restaurant is tastefully decorated and has indoor and outdoor seating. The sushi menu was varied and has many options. I had a volcano roll, the octopus sushi and tuna sushi as my entree, steamed dumplings for an appetizer and cheesecake for dessert. The food was great, the seafood was was fresh and the sushi cut well. My waiter was very attentive but not intrusive and my overall experience was phenomenal. The entire meal with a few Heinekens ran about $50 US. I would definitely eat here again when in Condado. The restaurant is located on the premises with the Hilton Doubletree.

1 Thank Robert C
Lititz
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Silk”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Good resturant worth the try, sushi and Asian food sections

You will nit be disappointed in the food or selection

Visited March 2012