“Best Food in Condado - best prices too!”
Review of Pinky's West

Pinky's West
Ranked #20 of 1,050 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Serving up grub since 2000. Pinky's has added a second store on 1104 Ashford (7am-4pm). Pinky's is the only local restaurant to have two stores with the same concept within 5 blocks of each other......1104 Ashford and 1451 Ashford. !451 will be closing at the end of April...
Reviewed February 20, 2011

Stayed at the Marriott Stellaris. Found Pinky's a couple of blocks down the street right at the Hospital. We had breakfast twice and lunch once. The food was tasty, hot, and plentiful! The cafe con leche was great and our cup was refilled without asking. The breakfast sandwiches were huge and the second time we wisely split one. We had their signature fruit smoothie/shake - again enough for two - and they were wicked good. The wait staff was extremely attentive and personable and spoke english. Both days we visited one of the owners stopped by and chatted with us. You can eat inside or out on the covered sidewalk and people watch .

3  Thank Pleasant1
Write a ReviewReviews (1,324)

Reviewed February 9, 2011

We grabbed wraps from Pinkys on our way home from the beach - tasty, interesting combinations and reasonable prices. Went back for breakfast too!

Reviewed January 10, 2011

My wife and I stayed at the Marriott in Condado, San Juan. The first day we had eggs Benedict in the restaurant and the check with tip was $58. The next 5 days we went to Pinkys and got breakfast sandwiches and the Surfer to go (for lunch later at the beach). With breakfast we got 2 cappachinos and my wife got a big glass of OJ. For all of this food (breakfast and lunch for 2) with tip it comes to $23. Note that the sandwiches are so big that 2 people can split one and be very satisfied. I weigh 235 and half a breakfast sandwich was more than enough. Pinkys serves pancakes,smoothies, and many other choices that all look great. Greeted by the friendly owner every day.

8  Thank JR02093
Reviewed June 13, 2010

I think the previous review is a bit unfair. I get that since they had to move from the Ocean Park location the service and atmosphere is not the same, but you go to Pinky's for the amazing food at very reasonable prices for the area, NOT to get waited on.

I've recently taken various friends that have never eaten there and they have loved it there. AND the service has been good.

The current Pinky's location is transitory and they are about to move to a great location on Ashford Avenue in Condado (the Fifth Avenue of San Juan), near Ashford Hopsital. They are searching for staff and I am sure they will make great choices to improve upon their service.

But again, the reason you come to pinky's is for tasty and fresh wraps and sandwiches at great prices.

Reviewed January 24, 2010

I have been a loyal customer when the rest was in Ocean Park- Today I decided to visit their new location at Santurce and to my surprise the service was the worst I have ever experienced in a while... the lady that helped us was very sarcastic and I was not comfortable. And to top it all, I wanted some of the left overs to go and asked for some of their vinagrette and when I get home- I had none!!! What bothered me is that she said it was in the bag... not right!!! Again food is still amazing but the service NOT good at all.

2  Thank Sofiapuertorico