“Excellent and totally reasonable comfort food”
Review of Pinky's West

Pinky's West
Ranked #24 of 1,045 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Serving up grub since 2000. Pinky's has added a second store on 1104 Ashford (7am-4pm). Pinky's is the only local restaurant to have two stores with the same concept within 5 blocks of each other......1104 Ashford and 1451 Ashford. !451 will be closing at the end of April...
Reviewed March 1, 2014

A friend who lives in San Juan turned us onto Pinky's, and we were hooked, eating 4 of the next 5 breakfasts or lunches there. It's that good. Healthy options, delicious smoothies, and killer staff make this a place I'd love to see near my home, much less every day on vacation. Totally recommended.

There are newer reviews for Pinky's West

Reviewed February 28, 2014

My husband and I came here for breakfast about 4 times while in San Juan. The breakfast and coffee here is delicious. You must try the Mallocra if you go here. It is amazing!!The service is great and there is a great area to sit outside and enjoy your meal. I would definitely recommend this place while visiting San Juan. I can't wait to I come back so I can eat another mallocra!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

My friends and I were vacationing in San Juan last week and stayed at a hotel nearby Pinky's and wanted something quick to eat before heading to the beach right near by. Pinky's seemed like it would be good enough. Well we had such a good meal that we ended up coming back everyday following as our lunch before headed to the beach.
The sandwiches were filling and healthy, reasonably priced and I loved the smoothies. We got to know the servers very well; Erika and Arlene were stand outs, very bubbly, friendly personalities and knowledgeable about the menu. We couldn't have asked for better service or food!!

1  Thank Simon D
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Excellent food, inexpensive. Small restaurant, located next to Starbucks. We ate at one of the small tables next to the street. Pretty popular but they were good about taking names for the tables, lunch time on a Saturday we had about a ten minute wait, all four of us raved about our food; highly
recommend!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Whether it be breakfast, lunch, late snack or even a light dinner this is the place in Condado to stop for good eats. Too many sandwich combos to mention or create your own. Fun staff. Service is a little slow but worth the wait. Eat outdoors and watch the world go by. Mostly locals mixed with tourists who were smart enough to stop. Highly recommend.