“Amazing pancakes”

Ranked #22 of 1,046 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Serving up grub since 2000. Pinky's has added a second store on 1104 Ashford (7am-4pm). Pinky's is the only local restaurant to have two stores with the same concept within 5 blocks of each other......1104 Ashford and 1451 Ashford. !451 will be closing at the end of April...
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Local place, seating outside, funny menu, the best fruit pancakes & passion fruit drink ever. No splitting checks but waitress helped out with the math. (Next door to Starbucks)

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a fun little spot with great choices for wraps and breakfast foods. Their iced Cafe con Leche was so good I went there 3 times

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Just a few blocks down from the Marriot. This little place serves delicious breakfast at a very reasonable price. It's tiny with seating outside, but we got a table right away. Definatly would recommend it.

1  Thank vasnos
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We were staying at the Marriott Stellaris and the hotel staff recommended this restaurant to me for breakfast one day. I went with my mom and we both really enjoyed our meal. We loved that they offered real fruit smoothies as well as delicious and filling breakfast fare. The best part of the whole experience though was that they didn't charge an arm and a leg. Based on my other experiences at restaurants in the area I would have expected to pay much more than I did for the quality of food and service. I highly recommend this restaurant for a delicious, reasonably priced breakfast.

1  Thank Tisch09
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife told me to try Pinky's a second time and I got sick a second time. I would pass on this one for sure.

1  Thank LAinthehouse