“What a breakfast!”

Ranked #23 of 1,046 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
Description: Serving up grub since 2000. Pinky's has added a second store on 1104 Ashford (7am-4pm). Pinky's is the only local restaurant to have two stores with the same concept within 5 blocks of each other......1104 Ashford and 1451 Ashford. !451 will be closing at the end of April...
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

You must visit pinky's, we loved this place. It is a small cafe with seating inside and out. There is table service and we enjoyed the breakfast and morning coffee. The price is right and service was fast. This is an opportunity to mingle with the locals and other tourist.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I don't know if they serve lunch or dinner here, but I came here more than once for breakfast and was pleased. The coffee is very strong, fresh, and Puerto Rican. The omelettes are substantial and tasty. Prices are competitive, so don't worry about breaking the bank.

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate at Pinky's based on the great TA reviews and were not disappointed.

The staff was very friendly and the service was good. The menu had lots of great choices and even though I had the cinnamon French toast, I appreciated that healthier choices like egg white omelets and protein shakes were available among the other more indulgent selections.

We started off with strawberry frappes which were delicious. My husband had a Mallorca sandwich and it was fantastic. The bread was perfect- with ham, egg and cheese. My French toast was good but I'd try something else next time.

Prices here are reasonable and we'd definitely go back!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We ate here several times. Food is simple, mostly sandwiches and breakfast items, but really tasty and plentiful. Loved the fruit frappes.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We went here for breakfast on a Sunday morning around 11ish. There was a small line but we were seated outdoors quickly. Extensive menu and large portions, breakfast burrito was made with 6 large eggs and was huge. Friendly staff, tasty food, and a good value.

1  Thank swingdrummer