“Good food, nice location”
Review of Under the Trees - CLOSED

Under the Trees
Cuisines: Latin, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This restaurant is next to the Doubletree Hilton, so we gave it a try one night. I agree that the service was somewhat slower than expected, but the food was pretty good. I would probably go again.

Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

im a local and i lived in condado on the 31st of december i took my mom and my girlfrend too under the trees too have lunch , we got 0 introduction what so ever by our waiter, we waited 15 minutes for the menu , he didnt explain very well the food so he didnt have a clue what so ever of the food that was on the menu.. but the part that hit the spot for me was that i brought two bottles of wine i didnt know that the charge me for opening ( and in my honest opinion if they charge me for it , it could be little not a lot) the server didnt told me anything .... the food was really good .... as i got the check i notice that the charge 20 bucks for opening two bottles of wine , thats absurd i could have done that myself if knew that they were 10 bucks for opening one bottle i would have opened it myself !!! in never coming back neither my frends of my frends!

1  Thank Ricky M
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Food was ok but service was awful. It was not busy. Drinks took over 15 minutes to get, salads were not brought out even when asked, entrees were brought out at different times, bill took another 20 minutes. An hour dinner ended up over 2 1/2 hours . For a pricey dinner food was so so and too slow. Will not go back in addition they would only validate parking for 1 1/2 hours so we had to pay for the difference too

Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

The food was good but we had to wait forever because apparently they were under staffed (that was the excuse they gave us). They even dropped my friend's dish in the kitchen so we had to wait again. The service was slow and mediocre. Luckily, we were not in a hurry.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We came here after our disaster as Pamela's.

We waited to be seated outside, but our server was prompt in getting us water and drinks. The outside seating is nice, but there isn't a nice view. They have a number of mimosas, which we enjoyed.

We ordered a number of appetizers and various foods. I had the pancakes and the eggs and hash. Both were well done and I enjoyed them.

They forgot my eggs and hash, but apologized and comped the dish. All in all I'd go back again.