“Exceptional service and quality.”
Review of Under the Trees - CLOSED

Under the Trees
Cuisines: Latin, Healthy
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Orlando, Florida
“Exceptional service and quality.”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

I been at under the trees many times, what I love from this place is the quality of the ingredients, freshness and attention to the details on presentation. Every single time is outstanding service. Yesterday I had the criollo Mofongo for the first time and it was very yummi. The avocados are extremely tasty and their fresh tostones to die for! Javier and the staff are the best. Presentation on dessert and food are very pretty and consistence. We should have many restaurant like this one that showcase the puertorrican food. Great job!

Roxbury, New Jersey
“We went 3 times!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We went for lunch twice and once for breakfast during our 4 night stay next door at Doubletree.

We ate outside twice which I prefer over the time we ate inside. I thought service was a little slow outside since we were so far from the kitchen, but it was no better when we said 10 feet from the kitchen inside. Yes, I know the speed of service in the Caribbean very well, but this was a bit slower.

If you can stand the wait, the food is worth it! Lunches were great (mofongo, burgers, chicken). My breakfast was cold when I got it (eggs/bacon), so I sent it back. It came back quickly, hot and new (not reheated).

Service was very friendly and we would go again if we stayed at Doubletree (which we love).

Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
“good meal”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We sampled local fare here and it was quite tasty. Try the combo apps for a good sampling. Also had the reuben, was only meh. Service was friendly and prompt but don't get there too late as in after 9pm - only patio seating then which is very nice except there was a homeless man bathing in the large fountain in the center of the courtyard facing the patio. Hubby forgot his phone and the server was waiting for us to return for it even though they had already closed - nice :)

The cost was reasonable, about $45 for a large combo app, reuben, calimari and a few drinks.

Dallas, Texas
“Gorgeous Location...”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a lovely place to dine outdoors. I ate there 3 times as I was staying at the Doubletree. It was lovely to sit and the bar with all the tropical foliage and get away from air conditioning. I had a couple of different chicken dishes and both were great. The bartenders were friendly and the service excellent.

“Disapponting”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Came here before for one of their signature burgers for lunch and my experience was very good. This time, I invited my whole family and it was very disappointing. They were desperate to finish our table and close for that day. I was expecting more on everything. The service was kind of sloppy and the food wasn't as great as my first time.