Ways to Experience Tripolin Tours
from $40.00
More Info
from $45.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This walking tour was wonderful! David was so informative and really gave us a great history of the city. We saw places we would not have thought to visit had it not been for the tour. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent tour. My wife and I really enjoyed learning some of the history of Puerto Rico! We did the afternoon tour which was nice because we missed the really hot part of the day but it did get dark early and therefore most of the tour was in the dark.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2020

Tour was cancelled about an hour before scheduled start, but we didn't find their email (buried in a junk folder) until start time. No reason given. Beautiful sunny day with 2 huge cruise ships in port: RC Harmony of the Seas and NCL Epic. Also a major street festival was setting up to start in afternoon, so there were plenty of potential tour-goers. We ended up walking a block and found a bus tour of whole island. Had several stops for photo opps. Great tour guide (Tony Tours) $15 a piece, so less than 1st tour's $20. Obviously, the walking tour people don't really care, so don't waste your time. We'll see how long it takes to get refund.

2  Thank KCscribe
Terick, Manager at Tripolin Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Tour was canceled due to power outage in Old San Juan. Afternoon tour finishes at 730pm. You were informed both by email and text message which was answered by your husband.
Security of our customers is first.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

My husband and I agree that this was our favorite activity during our five-day visit to Puerto Rico. David, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and patient. We went into numerous beautiful buildings - everything from churches to convents to municipal buildings. He took us to places we would not have been able to enter on our own. I had been to Old San Juan before, but after taking this tour I realized that I'd barely seen anything on my first visit in 2010. I should also add that our hotel was offering a walking tour for $110/person - more than double the cost of this tour; I doubt that the hotel would have provided a tour of this quality. I highly recommend this top quality tour! Later that day and on our next visit into Old San Juan, we visited some of the places that David recommended, and we were very pleased with everything.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

David was an excellent guide through Old San Juan. His knowledge of the history was very thorough and entertaining. He set a reasonable pace so that we saw everything on the website plus much much more.

1  Thank 173teresak