Howard Johnson Centro Cardiovascular San Juan
$104
$101
Orbitz.com
  • Free Internet
Hotel Milano(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$86
$83
  • Restaurant
$403
$308
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsmedical centermedical facilitiespuerto ricoconvenient hotelfront desk staffcoffee makerthe air conditioningmedioupgradingthermostathurricanedryerprlockfees
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Clean and quite hotel but is only for people who need to be close to the San Juan Medical Center, for studies or any other reasons. We had to pay for the parking and they never return us the $20 we payed as warranty.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank EDWARD L
Reviewed May 19, 2012

The hotel is located inside of a hospital so be aware of that (we were there to visit sick family) If going to PR for leisure, for the price you can do MUCH better. We had a number of issues during our stay that I feel I should address (BTW, we travel a lot and while I use hotel reviews, I selfishly never post any. This time I feel I should...)

When we arrived at the hotel at 11 AM, we were told there were rooms available to check into, but we had to pay $57 to get in or wait until 3 PM. This is a HORRIBLE policy. We asked instead of checking in, could we leave our bags somewhere and then check in later. We were told yes, right on the floor next to the front desk and elevator. It would have been easy for ANYONE to walk up and take our bags, and being Puerto Rico, we simply could not risk it. They had no spare room or closet or anything for this purpose. So of course, we HAD to check in early, and pay the fee. Once we do, we walk down the long hallway and discover that there were people still in our room! We were all embarrassed and after reporting the issue, we had to wait about 15 minutes for the front desk lady to sort it all out. Inside the room, the wifi was not working but I never reported it because the hotel phone ALSO did not work and I simply did not want to walk again, all the way down the long hallway to report yet another issue. Also, mid-way through our stay all 3 of our keys stopped working so one night, after we got back and were very sleepy, I had to make the long trip back to the front desk to request new keys (since the phone did not work, I could not call the front desk). The room itself was fine overall: the bed was comfy and easy to sleep in but the bathroom was not as clean as I would have liked. In the end, I'd probably stay here again simply because there is no closer hotel to the hospital and it was easy to walk back and forth. But a medical visit is the ONLY reason I would stay here...

Room Tip: The hallway where all rooms are located is very long; try to get one as close to the elevator as possible (there will be no noise) to help with the distance.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DANNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Is in a 4th floor of a hospital, not for vacation use. But soon as you get there is a very clean, nice, quite place and the staff was excellent. The rooms are very clean and very good for budget short stays. Is not walking distance to the beach but is very close.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Natalie T
Reviewed November 19, 2011

this hotel is within a hospital. if u arrive late u will be escort by security through EMERGENCY ROOM of Puerto Rico's main cardiovacular hopital. Parking spaces are limited to 5-6 an could be occupied leaving you to go for a private option... well after being warned of its down side. This hotel is not expesinve 3 person stay will be less than half than islva verde or old sna juan equivalent. room are clean and comfortable. baths are worn but still functional. not bad if on a budget. but remebr u are within a hospital. we stayed to go to a 2 day meeting so we only needed it to shower and catch some sleep. so it was perefect for vacations perhaps not

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank oestepr
Reviewed November 16, 2011

this place is crazy, I could understand if you have family that is sick in the hospital but other than that it would be better and safer to just save money and get a place that's an HOTEL just an HOTEL without the hospital part.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends