San Juan Beach Hotel
$263
$199
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Restaurant
$239
  • Pool
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$114
$339
$319
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stood in this hotel for 4 days and it wasn't so bad. Yes what I read on the reviews were true, but I was comfortable. Staff were pleasant. Although I traveled alone, I felt safe. A lot of families. Plenty of restaurants to eat in the area. Buses available if your not driving. Did the Bacardi Tour and El Morro and it was great! They took you to old San Juan and was able to eat and visit a few shops. For $55 we did a lot and had fun!!!!!!!!
You get what you pay for.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed April 24, 2013

2 females and 3 small children (1,4,6) traveling from wappingers falls NY, booked w/ orbitz, excellent price. Hotel was notified we would arrive late n we needed a crib. Beautiful entrance, fabulous view. unprofessional evening staff. Hallway smells freshly painted w/ old paint (asthmatic children) room had a wet/mold smell. None of the lights worked. W/ attitude a 2nd room was given. Hold on to your seat: no curtains, no garbage can, no remote control, no operating phone, two towels for 5 individuals. Waited over an hour for crib (cardboard chipping) notified Orbitz about the harsh treatment, they contacted Jessica at s.j.b hotel. I was promised the room would have every complaint satisfied. I was blown away when I returned the following evening. Not only did they "NOT" do what was promised, room service never stopped in!!! I did not bother talking to anyone at hotel, just notified Orbitz again. We checked out the following day w 3 days n valet parking reimbursement. Morning staff, was excellent n kind very apologetic. Found out the room I was given was still under construction!! How dare evening staff put us in that room n sign out with a clear conscious.

Room Tip: Be clear on what you need, double check prior to arriving that your request are meet, don't be afraid to file your complaint what ever happens.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

No complaints. The renovations are complete and the double rooms are very spacious. I loved my stay,thanks for the lovely front desk service!economical and fair prices.the pool is gorgeous and the view is amazing. This boutique hotel is a must. Don't expect it to be too modern but it did well for my needs. That's all that matters:)

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

My wife make the reservation without my consent cause we were't together. Now, that i've been trying to go back with her, she asked me to go. I saw the reviews here and the pictures and i felt like, are you going to this place? She went on saturday and told me that everything in there was fine. I went on sunday and came to the same conclusion. A good, not expensive hotel, well located and with friendly working there.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed over after a cruise. We booked it on Priceline, great price, room was pretty nice and it was on the Beach as well. Got a great deal back to the airport as well. We only stayed the night as it was cheaper than flying home the day before.

Room Tip: We were on the 9th floor, very quiet
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple