Doubletree by Hilton San Juan
$183
$239
$275
  • Pool
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Restaurant
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$128
  • Breakfast included
El Canario by the Lagoon(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$96
$93
Travelocity
$339
$319
Travelocity
2,988 results
All reviewsdouble treemurphy bedgrocery store across the streethour supermarketwarm cookiescafe pierrebebo's cafeself parkingpool and hot tubbusiness centerpool areaopen hoursfew blocksvery nice hotelresort feepre cruise stayfitness center
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I loved the hotel; wonderful friendly staff in every area, but my only complaint was lack of space in the bathroom for cosmetics or any other supplies. Wish you could add a shelf or change those awful trendy but difficult toilet seats. This however doesn't hurt the fact that your terrific staff and excellent food and location added up to a great place to be.

Room Tip: Dont bring too many cosmetic or bathroom supplies: only drawback was no counter space in bathroom, which was difficult to deal with.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank TABEAR13
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I like the Doubletree Hotels Branch, but this one in el Condado en San Juan, I really enjoy. The rooms are clean and elephants. The facilities of the Hotel with the swimming pools and near beach makes it excellent to spend the day in the beach and the afternoon in the pools or the jacuzzi. It is close to el Viejo San Juan and a walk away to the beach. The restaurants are great! But this last time I stay the staff made my day. Thanks to Diana and especially to Courtney.
They always remember me by my name. Thanks again!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
7  Thank JoseBerrios
DoubletreeSanJuan, Operations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton San Juan, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Hola JoseBerrios,
Thank you for your kind review. It is a pleasure having you as one of our frequent guests. I have shared your review with Diana and Courtney, and they were thrilled to find out they had such a positive impact on your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please feel free to contact me directly at bo.bramsen@hilton.com if I can be of any further assistance.

Bo Bramsen
Operations Manager
bo.bramsen@hilton.com

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I don't know why the reviews for this hotel are so good. The rooms are incredibly small, the pool is tiny and the food was terrible. The pool area is so small there is no bar or food service that I could see. The room across the hall had about 5 adults and a couiple of kids who seem to be having some sort of family reunion in the middl eof the night.

I do have to say the staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms are kept clean and they come with a microwave and mini-refrigerator. There is a 24 hour grocery across the street and it is closer to the beaches. However, if your not a beach person or if the weather doesn't permit visiting the beach then you are stuck with taking a taxi elsewhere.

The breakfast buffett was like every other bad hotel breakfast buffett. The room service food was worse since it was also terribly expensive. I asked for Iced Tea and got a disgusting overly sweet canned version.

I'd rather be in a better room and have access to good amenities then stay in a mediocre hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
YMCSanJuan, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton San Juan, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Saludos Carries943,

First of all, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We do recognize that it is our obligation to constantly deliver the same outstanding service, as you had read from the majority of our reviews. I have shared your comments with our Food and Beverage Director, Felix Vizcaino and we have already started to enhance our services. For example we have just implemented and are displaying a new pool menu.

We do encourage our guest to contact us directly for special requests and do have larger rooms, where if requested we will do our best to accommodate our guest’s needs.

Also from reading your review it seems that we did not inform you of the great relationship that we have with the La Concha Beach Resort and the CY-Isla Verde Beach Resort where our guests enjoy full access to all of their beach and pool facilities, venues and restaurants. I will make sure to follow up with our front desk staff.

If possible please contact me directly at yodil.caban@hilton.com, as I would like to personally invite you back and hope that you would give us the opportunity to wow you on your next visit to Puerto Rico.

Yodil Caban
yodil.caban@hilton.com

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Hotel is an excellent place to stay for the service, cleanliness, and price. It is situated well within the condado area and easily accessible to the fine restauraants within the area. The bar service is superb and I would reccomend coming when Damaris is serving fine spirits and entertaining atmosphere.

• Stayed: April 2013
6  Thank rtr31

Hola rtr31,
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I was happy to read that you found your stay to be exellent and our location to nearby restaurants to be easily accessible. I shared you comments with Damaris and she was happy to see that she provided you with superb bar service during your stay. Please feel free to contact me directly at bo.bramsen@hilton.com if I can be of any future assistance.

Bo Bramsen
Operations Manager
bo.bramsen@hilton.com

Reviewed April 10, 2013

My wife and i went to San Juan Puerto Rico for her 50th b'day last month and we stayed in the doubletree in condado, our experience was wonderful the staff was friendly and helpful, special thanks to Peter and Micheal they were great Micheal had a b'day cake and fruit sent to our room which totally suprised my wife and made her day, Peter told us about BeBo's around the corner a local spot that has good food. if you stay here you also get access to the sister property at no cost because the doubletree is in a business district but a 20min. walk to the other property which has casino and its beach front all in all our first experience was wonderful would definitely stay there again. oh yeah try under the tree resturant at the doubletree very sexy spot thanks alot doubletree San Juan for the memories.

Room Tip: higher floors were guiet good view of area
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple