We spent 4 nights here pre-cruise and loved exploring Old San Juan - cobble streets, historic forts, free trolley hop-on buses, safe city and friendly people. Unsung spot as we had never heard of anyone else coming here. Hotel very comfortable - clean- lovely king size bed - AC worked great -harbour view - welcome rooftop pool after hot day exploring city. Staff were attentive and helpful.(let us book in early and leave later than check-out time) Yummy appys and wonderful mojitos on the restaurant veranda.
Excellent buffet breakfast included and 4th night's stay free. We could have done without the casino (seemed very popular with locals) but it did not disturb our stay.Would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel is situated in the heart of historic and romantic old San Juan district. We are ideally located on the waterfront, just a few moments from the docking point of grand cruise ships. We are literally "Steps from Everything" as you can walk to over 200 restaurants, cafe's, pubs, shops & much more. There is also a secluded beach 0.7 miles / 13 minute walk across Capitol - Senate house in Old San Juan or a 1.1 mile scenic walk to pristine Escambron beach which has food kiosks etc. Discover why Old San Juan is the Caribbean's most visited city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Sheraton San Juan
- San Juan Sheraton
- Old San Juan Sheraton