5,053 results
All reviews cafe caribe lagoon side salt water pool ocean view puerto rico old san juan small beach swim up bar pool area ashford avenue beach access cruise ship pools casino condado dennys starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2016 via mobile

First off we arrive to the hotel very beautiful.when we got to the front desk everything changed.after our 6hr delayed flight we come to find out they half re sold our pre paid room with no more available as if we have more options flyin from Cincinnati we were given a one king size bed for two grown heterosexual women to share on top of that the manager had an attitude the next day when we had to go find her to speak with her after numerous attempts from calls and no response.once were in the room we asked for the door jams everytime it shuts on top of that the ceiling had a leak that left a puddle at the door so when I walk in I slip and fall crack my phone security comes and sees its clearly not my fault offers a ice pack and assures me the manager will contact me only to say he can add a 50 hotel credit to my room either these people are crazy or think I don't have good sense this was the worse first experience to Puerto Rico ever thanks to condado plaza Hilton I wouldn't recommend a dog to stay there smh in total disappointment.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Carolina P, Guest Services at The Condado Plaza Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2016

Dear Nekeyah J,

Thank you taking the time to write a review. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. We're sorry we couldn't provide the room you reserved at arrival; as this is an isolated case and not the norm. Due to the inconvenience, our Manager gave you compensation and offered to move you to the room reserved the next day. You exposed you weren't satisfied with the compensation and, as a gesture of good will, our other Manager provided the quantity you were asking for.
We're very sorry to know that this was your worse first experience to Puerto Rico and that it was a disappointment. Shall you ever consider giving us another opportunity, please contact me and I will do whatever is in my hands to restore your faith and trust in our hotel.

Reviewed April 23, 2016

I arrived at the Condado Plaza Hilton around noon and wanted to see if I could check in early. Unfortunately the front desk staff did not inform me it would be a $40 charge for early check in. When I checked out they informed of the charge and said I should have known this was hotel policy. I pleaded my case that I was never told of the charge but was told to call the front desk supervisor when she was in the office later on. I called the lady in charge and she said that this was hotel policy and she can't change it and repeated the hotel policy back to me. She said her staff are well-trained and would never fail to tell a guest. She also said that she would be setting a bad precedence if she actually provided some good customer service. She was polite enough so no issues with tone or attitude, even if this was wrongly handled.

The housekeeping staff only replaced my coffee packet twice during my four day stay and I had to personally ask for it each time. No apologies of any kind. The guest who stayed across my room freaked out once because the staff forgot to close her door all the way, leaving her room unsecured. Par for the course.

For the conference dinner event hosted at this hotel, the event staff forgot to put out enough seats and tables for the attendees so about half of us had to eat standing up leaning against the rock fencing (beautiful setting though while we got splashed by the waves). I've never seen our past conference dinner events in other locations lack seats and tables in the years before. How does this happen? Simple mathematics.

The Cafe Caribe restaurant staff were excellent and the shrimp mofongo is awesome there.

Like I said, the staff are polite but they don't understand the rigor, attention to detail and customer service needed for running a highly priced Hilton hotel. Stay elsewhere because their relaxed and bliss state of mind is at your expense.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Carolina P, Guest Services at The Condado Plaza Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2016

Dear Hilawe S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We sincerely apologize for the housekeeping and event inconveniences you experienced. As your feedback is of utmost importance to us, please know I shared your experience with our Housekeeping Director to ensure this is properly investigated and handled. Regarding the event inconvenience, I can assure you this was an isolated occasion. I'm sure that something must have happened and I will discuss it with our Banquet Director. Thank you for choosing us for your stay.

Reviewed April 22, 2016 via mobile

If you want a decent hotel with sea facing room and private beach not too far from old San juaṅ city this one is a perfect match.. Beautiful location just 4 miles from the city center and all the good restaurants. The hotel provides concierge service, 3 pools with sea view rooms, in house snuba activities and have very good travel desk with all the sight seeing and excursion information. The only draw back is they do not have free breakfast and not all staff members speak English but Staff is friendly and keeps the property clean and well maintained.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

The staff were wonderful! We sure would have appreciated room service...several good restaurants in and around the hotel. No directory for hotel, tv channels or nearby attractions and restaurants. Pikayo is amazingly good!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank bjames59
Reviewed April 19, 2016

We have been to Puerto Rico several times, this was our first stay in Condado (we usually stay in Isla Verde). This hotel is amazing, the staff are friendly & wonderful, it's in a very central location (private beach!!), an easy walk to many restaurants (even though the hotel has several we dined at), shops, drug stores & 3 pool areas. We booked a Junior Suite but they upgraded us to a Family Suite which has 2 separate sleeping areas!! The room was clean and spacious. I would recommend this hotel over and over again!! Thank you for everything Hilton Condado, we will be back!!! :)

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank jogletre1
Carolina P, Guest Services at The Condado Plaza Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2016

Dear jogletre1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're very happy to know you you found our hotel to be amazing, our staff to be friendly and wonderful and our location to be great. We love hearing about our guest's experiences especially when we achieve our main goal of providing you with great service and installations.
Thank you for letting us know that you would recommend us over and over again. It was our pleasure to serve you. We would love to have you back.
Please feel free to contact for for your future stay.

Sunny regards,