After doing hours of online research, I finally found the Wyndham Condado. We got our room for 143 without taxes, and we also joined byrequest for free. When we were arrived they upgraded us to the ocean view for free, and we were welcomed with chardonnay and cookies. The drinks and food are kinda pricey though. The hotel staff helped us everyday to find places to go and cheap things to do, like taking the bus instead. The beach is small, but its great for swimming and there is even a coral reef. Make sure you get a room on the ocean view though. Overall this is the best hotel/resort I have ever been to and I am glad we booked our hotel here. The hotels off the water appeared to be in bad areas, so make sure you stay in ashford avenue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham