4 star? hahahaa. I have seen better motel sixes. Our room wasnt too bad but alot of the room fixtures were in disrepair or rusty, not indicative of a 4 star hotel. The carpet STUNK. The staff was not very helpful, least of which were the casino staff. Our encounters with people in the general area minus the bellhops left me with a distaste for Puerto Rico. They were very rude and almost condescending. Maybe looking very "gringo" had everything to do with it. I'm not sure. I will not visit again unless my cruise ship ports there. Spend the few extra dollars and stay at the Caribe Hilton. Worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, HotelPower, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham