Wow, I just returned from a business trip to Puerto Rico and was lucky enough to stay at the Condado Plaza. I was blown away by the cool South-Beach-style decor and vibe. Everything was designed and arranged to a T, nothing was out of place. The staff was extremely professional, friendly and helpful. After an exhausting morning of meetings, the bar staff by the pool made us feel very welcome, at home and served us a delicious late lunch. The pool scene was buzzing with sophisticated and laid back people of all ages -- no attitude here. The rooms are well done, stylish and decorated with the same great vibe as the lobby. I fell asleep to the sound of the ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham