Stayed here on my honeymoon and was pleasantly surprised. Paid only $75/night and had a $150.night hotel. They gave us a room with a full balcony and view. 5 minutes to Old San Juan. Great restaurants on the property, 2 pools and no one ever using the gym or tennis courts. The ocean side offers great views. Loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham