We purchased this package from Priceline, to include flight/rental car. We knew there be resort fees, however to charge us the resort fees and also the use of the gym/pool/car parking, that was unprofessional. Add to it rude customer service, and a concierge who didn't want to help you get around. Overall it was fine - but when we had to choose between getting a work out in or simply relaxing in the pool.
Having a room on the lagoon side meant after 20 minutes of A/C the room would start to smell like swampy, from the lagoon. The bars were of course over priced and the drinks weren't that great. We spent 9 days here, the less we spent it at the hotel the better it was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelPower, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham