Stayed one night of a three-night trip at the Condado Plaza, having departed after the first night.
The hotel is in an okay location, but is surrounded mostly by abandoned buildings and construction.
Service was mediocre, and as a Gold HHonors Member, the breakfast is pretty weak (just a coffee and a pastry near the Casino). The WiFi was perhaps the biggest issue - it cut in and out constantly and was completely unreliable.
The rooms are okay but seem dark and a little dirty. The closet is located in the bathroom, which is awkward.
I didn't go to the pool, but it looked fairly sad. The fitness center was just okay.
I'd stay at La Concha, a much better option in SJ.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham