I have stayed 5 nights at the Condado Plaza and I have been very happy with the hotel. The room has a good size with a very pleasant sofa and stunning ocean view.The bathroom is well equiped with good quality soap, shampoo and creme. One strange thing is that the closet is inside the bathroom just in front of the shower. One point I would improve in the room: the TV set is quite old-fashioned.
The hotel infrastructure is great with several options for food and several swiming pools.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham