I stayed at this Hotel for 5 nights and 6 days and had a fantastic time! I had the 10th floor of the other side across the Casino Mezzanine and Walkway! It was a great view of the Condado Bay. My maid was good and very thorough and the hotel staff inside and out was amazing. Very friendly, attentive and attractive. I enjoyed Breakfast in the Carribe Cafe, Denny's, Drinks at the many lounges and bars, in walking distance to other restaurants and bars, and souvenir shops. I snorkled at the Reef in the Lagoon, gambled in the casino, shop, found a cigar shop down the street, hung out in the many parks along the beach, and dined very well. Old San Juan was a bus ride away. Everything worked, my bed was amazingly comfy and I slept very well. I am definetly going back and staying at this hotel for many years to come. 45 Min away from Fajaro and the Bioluminescent Bay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and Agoda so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham