My sister and I stayed here in November of 2012. We had a blast due to our own state of mind. The staff bend over backwards to please us. The in room decor was modernized with a touch of floral designed which faced the Atlantic ocean made it for a serene atmosphere. It hosted multiple restaurants and a gamblers' game room. Not a gambler so we didn't engage in that practice but from the looks of it peaking in we spotted a few tables as well as of course slot machines in the outer banks. The only draw back was our early morning schedule to see a doctor and the only restaurant open was Denny's...not a big fan to say the least...Anyway, would definitely stay here again. We have been to Puerto Rico many times and stayed in multiple hotels and such...This is one we feel comfortable enough to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham