Overall wonderful experience. Got an great deal on priceline but didn't know what to expect. Hotel is right on the ocean. We asked for an oceanview balcony after booking and our wish was granted. Yes, the hotel has some signs of wear but I choose to see that as character. Pics attached. The Café Cribe(look for a waiter named Kenneth-excellent) and Denny's on the property quite enjoyable. Denny's was good but service was super slow.
Here is where they earned a customer and referral for life. After checkout we caught a shuttle(mostly dedicated to the hotel) to the cruiseport. I left my backpck in the shuttle and wasdevastatedd as it had all myvaluabless in it. We headed back to the hotel and spoke toPhilippee and Czar who the tracked down the taxi drive and my backpack. This is Superior Customer Service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham