Nice hotel,get the ocean view otherwise you're looking at the street or the lagoon. The ocean will put you asleep,ahhhhhhh. All rooms also have a safe which was good for cellphones,iPads and wallets while on the beach. There are plenty of areas to lounge and not crowded though the public area is in the same vicinity. There are hammocks alongside the ocean and plenty of lounging chairs. Towels are available to guests and cool cloths for you doing the day sunbathing. There are two large pools,and jacuzzi available,outdoor massages and poolside Catina service. If you want to venture out a bus stop is in front( you can get change at the desk, .75 must have exact change) or to rent a car Enterprise is two doors down. There's lots of places to eat nearby and local shopping all within a reasonable walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham