Ok I believe in being an honest reviewer this I believe will help those looking for an honest opinion. I thought the rooms here were of an institutional feel , the fixtures were cheap the wall paint not friendly looked like block wall. Pillows not good nor the bed but the outside little beach and pools were nice. Nothing around in walking distance , the Casino level had all food options but wow is it loud there the resturants not great and dont think about the Dennys it was terrible!! I cant say much else I dont understand the rating others are giving I am not a 5 star hotel guy I love comfort Inns and Holiday inns this wasnt even close to those.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham