Been here Twice already and love it every time. The Lobby is wonderful in appearance. The food options are diverse and the Casino is a great place to indulge at the end of the day without going broke.
The breakfast options particularly are good for me as there is a Denny's across the street, again a part of the hotel. You can't go wrong there, the only down side is it's Ala carte and you pay as you eat... LOL. I like Buffet spreads as there is a wider variety for a fixed price.
The rooms were good as I got an upgrade to a Suite but no complimentary water in the room that was unfortunate.. the Bottle cost $ 6. It's recommended to buy it from one of the restaurants when you dine, it's much cheaper and then again it won't be Evian, would it?
In all the Hotel has all the bells and whistles to make a great stay...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham