Great value through Hotwire again. Previously stayed here June 2010 too. The hotel was very good back then, but even better now. Looks like it was remodeled since then. The room was redone with quality furniture, linens and small flat screen. Outlets can be found near each bed, at desk and bathroom. Wifi included in rate but as usual these days it had a lousy signal (kind of worthless). The bathroom was large with iron & ironing board, high quality toiletries, safe, refrigerator and single use coffee maker with Yaucono coffee products (pretty awesome Puerto Rican coffee). The large balcony had 2 chairs with little table and an amazing city view that overlooked the Bay Area of San Juan (behind the high rises across the street). From the 7th floor you had great city/bay views. You could see the two cruise ships at the port easily. Many eateries nearby. Hotel is at west end of Isla Verde area and weekend traffic on Ashford is brutally slow - you could almost walk quicker. Hotel is right over the bridge from the Old San Juan area. You could walk there if up to it or catch a taxi. Hardly any parking in Old San Juan. Will stay here again. Also there was a large pool area and a small delughtful public beach area that is basically private due to its difficult access and no public parking - unless one wants to valet park for $25-$30. I have been here twice and have yet to enjoy the beautiful and clean beach with crystal clear ocean water. Hopefully on my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and Expedia so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham